ATLRewards will use the information you provide upon registration or otherwise, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, any other contact information and your credit card information (collectively, your “Personal Information”) to administer the ATLRewards Program, including, without limitation, sending you e-mails regarding your account. ATLRewards will not sell or otherwise deliberately provide your Personal Information to anyone unrelated to ATLRewards for the purpose of soliciting you for products or services unrelated to the ATLRewards Program, except as allowed by you pursuant to your agreement to the “opt-in” options on the member enrollment web page or otherwise. ATLRewards’ communications with theparticipating Merchants may include your Personal Information.
- Use transaction data to confirm a Qualifying Transaction or return to match transactions to confirm whether you qualify for a Reward
- Share transaction data (including your chosen rewards / loyalty program) with the participating Merchant where a transaction occurred as needed for the Merchant to confirm a specific transaction occurred or Rewards should be awarded, or with the airport where you made a transaction to understand how the program is operating; for example, the date and amount of your purchase and the last 4 digits of your card number to verify your purchase if there is a missing or disputed transaction, and for the airport to understand how the program is working.
- Provide participating Merchants, airports and third- party service providers aggregated and anonymized information relating specifically to registered card activity solely to allow participating Merchants, airports, and third- party service providers to assess the results of the program.
- Create a record of the transaction data and thereafter maintain and use data in connection with operating ATLRewards
- Conducting analysis for the improvement and optimization of the ATLRewards
- May provide information in order to respond to a request from government authority or a payment organization involved in a transaction with you or a Merchant.
You authorize the sharing, exchange and use of transaction data described above and herein by and among ATLRewards, applicable payment card networks, Merchants, airports and service providers.