FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I become an ATLRewards member?
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Register at atlrewards.net/member-enrollment
2. Enroll your credit or debit cards.
3. Redeem your earned points when you park, dine, or shop at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and active participants throughout greater Atlanta.
2. Can I enroll multiple credit/debit cards?
Absolutely! You can securely enroll up to 99 credit/debit cards per ATLRewards account.
3. Is my credit card information kept secure?
We keep your credit/debit cards completely secure. Our platform is fully PCI-DSS compliant.
4. What if I have a credit/debit card that already earns rewards?
No problem! Your ATLRewards Points are earned and rewarded in addition to the rewards that you might already earn with your card.
5. Do you give credit on purchases made prior to becoming a member of ATLRewards?
We do not provide retroactive credit for purchases made prior to enrollment.
6. How do I earn ATLRewards Points?
You can earn ATLRewards Points right away by enrolling your credit/debit cards. There is no need to pull up the Thanks Again app for the cashier or have it open to earn points. Once registered, you can automatically start accumulating points with purchases made with your enrolled credit/debit cards.
7. What is the value of ATLRewards Points?
With your enrolled credit/debit cards, ATLRewards members typically earn at least 1 point per $1 spent on transactions from participating locations.
8. How do I redeem my ATLRewards Points?
ATLRewards Points can be redeemed by simply logging in at atlrewards.net/signin. You may choose from a list of various reward options.
9. What can I use my ATLRewards for?
You can redeem your ATLRewards points for airline miles, hotel points, and other helpful travel related rewards. For a full list, please log in at atlrewards.net/signin. Once logged in, click on Rewards for a full list.
10. Who do I contact if I have questions about my ATLRewards Points?
Please contact ATLRewards Customer Service at email@example.com for help.
ATLRewards ACCOUNT ACCESS
11. How do I update my profile information?
To update you profile information, please log into your ATLRewards account at atlrewards.net/signin. Click on the Profile tab. If you need further assistance, please contact Customer Service at atlrewards.net/contact-us.
12. How do I find my Username?
If you enrolled after April 28, 2016, your Username is your email address. If you enrolled prior to April 28, 2016, please contact Customer Service at atlrewards.net/contact-us and we will email you your Username
13. What if I have forgotten my password and/or username??
For security reasons, ATLRewards Customer Service does not have access to your password and will never ask you to provide your password. To reset your username or password, please contact Customer Service at atlrewards.net/contact-us and we will assist you.
14. How do I update my credit or debit card information?
To update your credit or debit card information, please access your account via atlrewards.net and then click on ‘Cards Wallet’ to update your information.